The steps to be followed are simple and exciting:
- Visit the Kogics Site
- Download Java if it is already not installed on your computer
- Install a pdf writer in order to prepare soft copy printouts of your score-sheets. Click here to download
- On the Kogics Home Page click "Hot Links" on the top navigation bar. The drop down menu lists the 5 games that you are supposed to play
- Go to each of the games and play at least 10 sums of each. Do not forget to enter your name under the score sheet
- Print your score sheet on your desk top using the pdf writer installed above. You will have 5 pdf score sheets - addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and memory game. You may also copy your score sheets in a single Word File if you are having problems with pdf files
- Put all the 5 pdf files in a zip folder. This zip folder/Word File should be named with your Name + Class + School.
- Upload this project by clicking the link Upload your projects on the left navigation bar
Cheers!!!! Your are done with your submissions.
page revision: 7, last edited: 29 Oct 2009 12:33